Evaluation helps organisations to both prove and improve their impact. At Community Evaluation NI (CENI) we carry out evaluations which provide an objective, independent assessment of what has been achieved, how well this has been done, lessons learnt and how organisations can be strengthened. We tailor our approach and methodologies to best suit your organisational needs and resources.
We provide support and advice on:
- Planning for evaluation, developing terms of reference, budgeting and commissioning and tendering
- Developing and using data collection tools including questionnaires and surveys
- Gathering, collating and analysing feedback from beneficiaries and other stakeholders.
- Communicating findings, conclusions and recommendations to various audiences
- We also promote self-evaluation and can help you develop Knowledge & Skills to do this.