Measurement, Meaning & Manageability
The latest in our series of collaborative, bring and tell learning sessions focus on Measurement, Meaning and Manageability. The session will take place on Wednesday 3rd April, at Malone House from 2pm to 3.45pm.
In our effort to promote Good Impact Practice, sometimes we measure too little and trust our intuition that the work makes a difference and other times we measure everything and lose sight of what is meaningful. In this session there will be an opportunity to share ideas on:
- Picking measures that link to outcomes
- Selecting measures that will be used to improve as well as prove
- Finding existing measuring tools that others have tested
- Shaping data tools and timing to get meaningful information
- Recording and storing data
We’ve invited a few folks to ignite and inform our conversation:
- Indicators of outcomes: Jamie Uprichard, Community Planning Officer – Belfast City Council
- Performance measures: Clare McGeady, Quality Specialist – Colin Early Intervention Community
- Research data and GDPR: Claire-Rose Canavan, Client Relationship Executive – thrive
- Finding evidence to support our plans?: Charlotte Kincaid, Policy and Impact Officer – Campbell UK / Alliance for Useful Evidence
Collaborative learning works best if you come along with something to share, be it an example of what worked for you, what did not or what you have seen work elsewhere.
Please note that places are limited, booking in advance is recommended.
Date and Time
Wednesday / 03 April 2019 2:00pm – 3:15pm
Malone House, Barnett Demesne Trails & Jumps Park, Malone Rd, Belfast
Belfast, BT9 5PB View Map